Mission District: Amazing Valencia Apartment
An Amazing Apartment to call home in this great neighborhood! Valencia Street (Mission District)
Walk Score = 97
Transit Score = 83
Bike Score = 94
* Excellent Public Transportation: BART, MUNI...
* Valencia Street main bike Artery
* Easy access to 101 Freeway
* Great restaurants within walking distance
*** Google and Apple shuttle within one block ***
The Apartment features include:
* High, 14ft ceilings
* Bedroom with alcove suitable for home-office or sitting area
* Newer construction lots of electrical outlets; Cable ready
* Central heating
* Small but newer kitchen, with higher-end stainless appliances (gas stove); dishwasher, ample counter space and cabinet space.
* Building has been Earthquake retrofitted.
* No Laundry Services in the building, but the neighborhood Laundromat and a great little Market is about 1 and 1/2 half blocks away
* Pet Friendly
* Street Parking
* Because this 1 Bedroom, lower unit, is a split-level like Apartment it has amazingly high ceilings with the windows closer to the ceiling of the apartment.
This is a newer building (2010)...And though the address is 1468-1470 Valencia Street between 25th & 26th Street. . .THIS APARTMENT HOWEVER - is accessed through a private entrance from the back-side of the building on POPLAR Street - a smaller street located around the rear of the building.
$2800 / 1br - 658ft.
- 1 year lease.
- Two months security deposit.
- Move in cost: first month rent + security deposit.
- Tenant pays all separately metered utilities.